From themes and pages to collections and search settings, your library can customize nearly every part of the Enterprise discovery tool. Gather all your resources together in your own unique catalog, and create the ideal search experience for your users.
- Intuitive autocomplete lists and “Did You Mean?” option for a Google-like search experience
- Live availability displayed on the search results page, with the ability to quickly place a hold, add a title to a list, and more
- Robust My Account area, where patrons can view their holds and checkouts and edit their personal information
- Optional BLUEcloud Commerce features to provide convenience for your users and generate revenue for the library
- Tight integration with EBSCO Discovery Service available, so users can access EDS materials from your catalog with one click
- Easy integration with third-party products, such as RefWorks or ChiliFresh
Easier research with EDS
When you integrate Enterprise with EBSCO Discovery Services, your users can access full-text journal articles with one click, directly from your catalog, whether they’re on- or off-campus with the EDS Publication Placard, your users can search within specific journal titles without leaving Enterprise.
Intuitive searching for any user
No matter your users’ search skills, Enterprise uses fuzzy searching and autocomplete suggestions to give them an interface they’re used to. From the hit list, patrons can use a variety of facets to narrow the results—no advanced search techniques necessary.
Create the catalog you want
Make Enterprise your own by uploading your library’s logo and changing the color scheme to match your own branding. If you want to use Enterprise as your library’s website, you can create as many webpages as you need using Enterprise’s WYSIWYG editor. For more granular control, you can easily add your own HTML and CSS code to Enterprise.
All your resources in one place
Combine Enterprise with eResource Central to give users one-click access to eBooks, eAudiobooks, and eVideo from your catalog. Connect Portfolio to interfile your digital assets with your library’s other resources. Want to add more databases to your catalog? Enterprise also supports as many federated search sources as you need.